How to be a Better Dad:
- Believe in the importance of your role
- Schedule time alone with your children
- Discuss childrearing with other dads
- Learn about positive discipline
- Get involved in your child's school
She has written five parenting books, lots of articles for parenting magazines, and quoted as an expert for almost every woman's magazine. She also does a blog weekly for Diablo magazine. Susan has three children, and three grandchildren.
>> Buy this book on Amazon: The Best Things Parents Do: Ideas & Insights from Real-World Parents