S'more peanut butter parfait
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (5.9 oz) package chocolate fudge instant pudding
- 3 cups milk, 2% or whole
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup honey graham crackers, coarsely crumbled
- 6 half pint (8 oz) glass jars with lids
- In a large bowl, using a standing or handheld electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add whipping cream; continue to beat mixture until whipped, smooth, and creamy. Set peanut butter cream aside for assembly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk chocolate pudding mix and milk together for two minutes. Set pudding aside for assembly.
- Layer each glass jar with ¼ cup chocolate pudding, 2 tablespoons peanut butter cream, 1 tablespoon marshmallows, 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbles, ¼ cup chocolate pudding, and 2 tablespoons peanut butter cream.
- Serve immediately or cover with lid and refrigerate up to 2 days.
>> PRINT A SHOPPING LIST FOR THIS RECIPE
About Chef Lea McIntosh:
Lea McIntosh is a credentialed chef who graduated from the California Culinary Academy of San Francisco. She is also the former owner of an upscale catering company whose clients included Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, Bugatti, Baccarat and Kimpton Hotels and a former recipe tester in Sunset Magazine's test kitchens.
She is a virtuoso at creating the extraordinary. Nesting Newbies™ was born out of her passion to teach and a discovery that most new nesters lack both basic skills in the kitchen and easy ways to entertain with confidence.
It is her goal to make culinary cuisine more accessible and to encourage everyone to cook their kitchens rather than rely on take-out and fast food.
McIntosh's expertise extends beyond the kitchen, she and her business partner are responsible for the growth and development of the Nesting Newbies™ brand.
About Nesting Newbies™:
Nesting Newbies is an integrated lifestyle source for those who are "building their nests," and looking for inspiration and advice for this important new phase of their lives.
The Nesting Newbies digital magazine, video bites, and interactive website cover fresh and affordable ideas on cooking, entertaining and stylish decorating for a home tweet home.™
For more information, visit nestingnewbies.com