Ten displaced after house fire in San Jose

SAN JOSE, Calif.

The blaze was reported at 3:36 p.m. at the home at 2741 Eulalie Drive, San Jose fire Capt. Anthony Melendrez said.

Firefighters contained the blaze to the room of origin and it was under control by 4 p.m., Melendrez said.

Melendrez said the house did not sustain a lot of fire damage, however, the house was deemed uninhabitable because firefighters ventilated the roof and the blaze caused electrical damage.

Four adults and six children were displaced by the fire and the American Red Cross was contacted to assist them.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright © 2019 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.