When firefighters arrived at the scene, flames could be seen shooting out of the roof of the two-story single family residence. Crews believe the fire started in the kitchen and the family admitted they left something on the stove overnight. Four adults in their 20s were in the home, two lived there and two are friends.
The homes on either side of the burning house were evacuated as a precaution.
The fire was almost completely out by 6:30 a.m. and one person was being treated for minor smoke inhalation.