WINDSOR, Calif. (KGO) -- We're learning more about what detectives were looking for when they raided the home of former Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli last week.
Video and photos taken by the Press Democrat show agents removing items from the home.
They removed photos, laptops, iPads, a cell phone and a USB drive.
Deputies were searching for photographs of two unidentified women.
The Chronicle reports the raid came just weeks after a woman made a new claim of sexual assault against Foppoli.
Related stories and videos:
- Former Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli under investigation for use of campaign funds
- Windsor officials respond to mayor's resignation amid new sex assault allegation by reality star
- 7th woman accuses Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli of sexual assault
- Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli to 'step back' from active role until sex assault investigation complete
- Windsor moves to recall mayor after fiery, emotional town meeting demanding he resign
- 'My brother should step down': Family members call for Windsor mayor to resign
- Windsor mayor responds after multiple women accuse him of sexual assault