Video and photos taken by the Press Democrat show agents removing items from the home.
RELATED: Home of former Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli raided by police in sexual assault investigation
They removed photos, laptops, iPads, a cell phone and a USB drive.
Deputies were searching for photographs of two unidentified women.
The Chronicle reports the raid came just weeks after a woman made a new claim of sexual assault against Foppoli.
Related stories and videos:
- Former Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli under investigation for use of campaign funds
- Windsor officials respond to mayor's resignation amid new sex assault allegation by reality star
- 7th woman accuses Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli of sexual assault
- Windsor Mayor Dominic Foppoli to 'step back' from active role until sex assault investigation complete
- Windsor moves to recall mayor after fiery, emotional town meeting demanding he resign
- 'My brother should step down': Family members call for Windsor mayor to resign
- Windsor mayor responds after multiple women accuse him of sexual assault