SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- These months for high school seniors are usually filled with joyous occasions like academic and sports awards, prom planning, graduation ceremonies and grad night parties. Instead, students across the San Francisco Bay Area are missing out on these rites of passage, due to novel coronavirus.
ABC7 is committed to saluting high school graduating classes throughout the Bay Area by showing their pictures on our broadcast and digital platforms in a project called, #GradsOn7. Starting in May and running through the graduation season, we are asking you to share group photos of high school seniors, so we can give the Class of 2020 their own special moment.
Take a look at all the submissions to our #GradsOn7 Student Spotlight project here.
What we're looking for:
- 5-25 senior group photos to represent the Class of 2020
- Candid photos, NOT professionally taken graduation pictures
- Permission to use photos according to the following guidelines:SHARING PHOTOS + VIDEO/LEGAL: You must have permission to use the media. Make sure it adheres to the following guidelines: Did you take this image/video or do you otherwise own all rights to it? Do you agree ABC and its licensees may use, edit & distribute it without restriction in all media per these terms https://abc7news.com/share/? Submission constitutes acceptance of these guidelines & requirements
If you want to honor Bay Area-based graduates by submitting candid class photos, share the details in the form below and an ABC7 team member will contact you with further information.
2020 STUDENT SPOTLIGHT:
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- When will the San Francisco Bay Area reopen? Track progress on 6 key metrics to reopening here
- Life after COVID-19: Here's what restaurants, gyms will look like
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: How close was CA to becoming a NY-level crisis?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- How California's COVID-19 cases stack up against other hot spot states
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- List: Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Bay Area?
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during novel coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Asian American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on African American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Latino community
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions