RELATED: Check current Bay Area air quality levels
Here's a look at what was called off the week of Thanksgiving and earlier.
MONDAY, NOV. 19
- Alcatraz Island: Closed through Tuesday.
- Cable Car service in San Francisco to resume Tuesday
- Children's Fairyland Oakland: Hoping to reopen Friday Nov. 23
- Coit Tower: Closed (Could reopen Tuesday if AQI is below 150. Will decide Tuesday morning)
- Embarcadero Center ice rink: - Closed (Hoping to open tomorrow, will make decision around 8 a.m.)
- Fort Point: Closed through Monday. Could reopen Tuesday
- Golden Gate Bridge Visitor Center: Closed through Monday. Could reopen Tuesday
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo - (Could reopen Tuesday. Monitoring air quality will decide Tuesday morning)
- Lands End Lookout: Closed through Monday. Could reopen Tuesday
- Marin Headlands Visitor Center: Closed Tuesday
- Marin County Regional Parks: Closed through Tuesday
- Muir Woods: Closed through Tuesday
- Oakland Zoo - Closed Tuesday
- Point Bonita Lighthouse: Closed Tuesday
- SF Park & Recreation: All outdoor classes cancelled today (Check back tomorrow for updates), Mission Pool Remains closed
- St. Anthony curb side donations pickup has been canceled, virtual donations
LIST: Schools closed in Bay Area due to Camp Fire smoke
- The de Young Museum is offering free admission through Sunday.
- SFMOMA's second floor gallery free to public this weekend.
- Asian Art Museum is offering free admission this weekend.
SUNDAY, NOV. 18
- 49ers Golden Heart Run -Canceled
- Berkeley Half Marathon- Possible to reschedule in Feb. or March. Expo will still take place on Friday & Saturday. Taking donations for Fire recovery and relief fund
- Briones Regional Park Turkey Trot Trail Run- CANCELLED
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo - Closed indefinitely
- Jonestown 40th Anniversary Commemoration in San Francisco moved inside
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims (San Francisco) - Memorial Walk Canceled- event moved indoors
- Alcatraz Island will be closed Saturday and Sunday
- According to the National Park Service's websites, the following visitor facilities will be closed Saturday and Sunday:
Crissy Field Warming Hut, Alcatraz Island services, Fort Point National Historic Site, Lands End Lookout, and Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center and Cafe. No access will be available to Alcatraz Island.
Muir Woods National Monument Visitor Center and concessions, Marin Headlands Visitor Center, and Point Bonita Lighthouse.
RELATED: Why the smoke is sitting over the Bay Area
See more stories, photos and videos on the Camp Fire in Butte County.