Lynch got Raider Nation fired up early in the game with an unstoppable touchdown. But it's not the running back's talent that has legs on Tuesday, it's his look. Specifically, his high school picture shown during the broadcast.
RELATED: Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sits for national anthem at season opener
He's from Oakland and went to Oakland Tech High School.
Social media immediately went nuts when the photo was shown. Sports Illustrated asked people on Twitter to make High School Marshawn a meme.
Some Photoshopped his face in place of Urkel's on the poster of the old TV show "Family Matters." Others commented the feared football star looked like an insurance agent in high school.
For everyone who's surprised by his old picture, just remember - Lynch went to UC Berkeley on a 3.5 GPA and 1200 SAT score.
For more stories about Marshawn Lynch, visit this page.
Get the latest updates on the Raiders here and continuing coverage on the national anthem controversy here.
RECENT RAIDERS STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Jon Gruden loss in Raiders return gives debuting coaches 0-7 start
- Oakland Raiders fans celebrate possibly last season opener at the Coliseum
- Raiders fans wearing rose-colored glasses with Las Vegas move looming
- Sources: Rams wanted to add Khalil Mack, then trade him at end of season
- Jon Gruden takes center stage with Oakland Raiders set to take on Los Angeles Rams
- Raiders face explosive Rams after stunning trade
- Answering biggest questions about Khalil Mack trade to Bears
- Raiders players, fans react after Khalil Mack traded to Bears
- Derek Carr: Khalil Mack trade a downer but shock is gone
- Brandon LaFell signs deal with Raiders
- Raiders' Jon Gruden says trading All-Pro Khalil Mack 'a decision that we all came to'
- Raiders release Martavis Bryant, who faces suspension
- Bills trade AJ McCarron to Raiders for fifth-round pick
- Raiders' Daryl Worley expected to appeal 4-game suspension
- Carr makes brief appearance in Raiders 13-6 win over Packers