Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry couldn't win back-to-back titles last season, but he's a repeat winner in the merchandising game.
For the second straight year, Curry has the NBA's best-selling jersey, according the NBAStore.com.
LeBron James moves from third to second this season after Kobe Bryant's retirement.
Kevin Durant, Curry's new teammate, checks in at No. 3, followed by Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving.
Not surprisingly, the Warriors are the top-selling team, followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks.
Top 10 jerseys, by sales:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
4. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
6. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
7. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
8. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
10. James Harden, Houston Rockets
Top 10 teams in merchandise:
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Boston Celtics
9. Philadelphia 76ers
10. Toronto Raptors
Stephen Curry has best-selling NBA jersey for 2nd straight season