VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police shot someone after looting was reported at a Walgreens in Vallejo. That led to a confrontation with another person who rammed into a patrol car and then led officers on a high-speed chase, police said.
Police were responding to "riot-related criminal activity" around 12:30 a.m. according to the San Francisco Chronicle. Officers shot one suspect on Redwood Street then a second suspect hit a police car before speeding off going across the Carquinez Bridge into Rodeo. That's where he left his car and took off running before police arrested him.
No officers were injured.
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the investigation into George Floyd's death in Minneapolis and protests across the U.S.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: The best and worst moments from Bay Area protests
- Here's which Bay Area cities are under curfew and what it means
- WatchGeorge Floyd protests live: Demonstrations, briefings planned in San Francisco Bay Area
- Jamie Foxx, Rev. Amos Brown speak at peaceful kneel-in at San Francisco City Hall
- 'Rioting is the language of the unheard': Host, comedian W. Kamau Bell discusses racism in America
- SF mayor delivers powerful message at protest with Jaime Foxx
- George Floyd's son joins Texas protesters in peaceful demonstration
- San Francisco police chief recalls time as LAPD officer during 1992 Rodney King riots, asks residents to 'stay at home'
- Powerful images show clashes with police, demonstrators during protests over George Floyd's death