Tips and products for busy moms with hectic fall schedules to steal a little me time for a quick refreshing "pick me up":
- Wake up your face - Biore Daily Recharging Collection - $5.99 - $9.99
- Give your hair color a boost - John Frieda Color Glaze - $9.99 Smooth
- Increase your energy with stretching - Danskin Core Ball $30.00
- Renew Skin - Jergens Skin Smoothing Cellular Renewal Daily Moisturizer - $4.99 for 8 oz.,$7.49 for 16.8 oz.
- Give yourself a boost- E-Boost Powder $32.00
Wake up your face:
Like a splash of cool water, the right products can instantly awaken your skin and perk you up. Look for products that multi-task just like you do, particularly ones formulated to help you recharge while taking care of your skin. Biore recognized that their customers wanted results and recharging, so the brand created the Biore Daily Recharging Collection. The line includes nourishing, revitalizing skincare formulas that recharge you in just three minutes. From Enliven Cooling Eye Gel to Purify Self-Heating Mask, the collection boosts your skin and lifts your spirit
Give your hair a recharging boost of color:
When dull hair needs instant recharging, this high-gloss formula gives color a boost while adding silky shine with John Frieda Clear Shine Coloring Glaze.
Increase energy with stretches:
When you experience that afternoon slump, there's an easy way to revive your energy: stretch. The effortless activity helps you breathe deeply and brings oxygen to your brain, while relieving tension and removing toxins from your tissue. Try these instant pick-me-up stretches:
- Shoulder Opener: Lean your palms against the wall above your head and bending at the hip to stretch out your shoulders and back.
- Twirl 'Em: Make circles with your wrists and ankles, rotating in both directions-a perfect break from typing.
- Seated Twist: Sit up straight and twist in your chair, keeping hips stationary. The exercise is easy to do in your cubicle-just twist all the way from lower back up to your head.
Look for a moisturizer that lasts all day:
Find a product that can do double duty like Jergens Skin Smoothing Cellular Renewal Moisturizer. It's a mild exfoliator and nourishing hydrator. It has micro-beads, and fruit acids to boosts cellular renewal by removing dry, flaky cells to reveal lustrous skin. The formula gives 24-hour moisturization.
This vital energy source is an essential part of staying healthy and alert all day. With an optimum mixture of amino acids and 6 grams of protein each, eggs are a smart choice. Don't skimp on the yolk when in comes to breakfast-the yolk provides Vitamins A, D, E, and zinc and more iron and calcium than the white. Opt for an egg instead of your morning bagel to stay nourished and recharged all morning.