Bank of America is the Presenting Sponsor of the San Francisco Symphony's
Día de los Muertos Family Concert
Sunday, November 2 at 2:00 p.m.
Davies Symphony Hall.
201 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco
- COPLAND / El salón México
- GAMBOA / Paso doble
- RAVEL / Tzigane (with Danielle Belen Nesmith)
- BUXTEHUDE / Chacona, Orch. Carlos Chavez
- PIAZZOLLA / Aconcagua, Concerto for Bandoneón (with Peter Soave)
- REVUELTAS / Sensemayá
- MONCAYO / Huapango (50th Years of his Death)
The entire family is welcome to this afternoon matinee as the San Francisco Symphony celebrates Mexican music and culture in its first annual Day of the Dead Family Concert. Doors open at 1:00 and concertgoers may enjoy pre-concert festivities, refreshments and colorful displays celebrating Día de los Muertos in the Davies Symphony Hall lobby. Children 17 and under half price.
Tickets: $15-$57. Children under age 17 half price. Available through the SFS Box Office at (415) 864-6000, or at sfsymphony.org.