She was at the U.S. Capitol building for a hearing with tech CEOs of Facebook and Twitter.
RELATED: California tightens COVID-19 mask restrictions, face coverings must be worn outdoors at all times
This video shows Senator Feinstein mask-less during the questioning, but so was everyone else on the panel. The clip that went viral on Twitter shows her before the hearing, out in the hallway, talking in close proximity with two gentlemen who were both wearing masks, while she was not.
RELATED: More members of Congress contract COVID-19 amid national surge
She made statements in July on the importance of masks, urging Congress to protect her constituents. She said that masks should be mandatory because they reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
On another incident, she was spotted at Dulles International Airport in Virginia without a mask in September.
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Map: CA counties that can, can't reopen under new rules
- COVID-19 risk calculator: The safest and most dangerous things to do this holiday season
- Want to get a COVID-19 test in time for the holidays? Here's what you need to know
- Updated number of COVID-19 deaths, cases in Bay Area
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during pandemic
- California EDD: The most commonly asked questions we get about unemployment and PUA
- Health experts urge flu shots in effort to avoid 'twindemic'
- How to tell the difference between seasonal allergies and coronavirus symptoms
- Here's which mask is better to protect from COVID-19
- First COVID-19 vaccine volunteers in US describe experience as Bay Area launches vaccine trials
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic