"He was the most wonderful father," Casey Harrold said. "He was kind of more of a fourth kid than dad. But that was the best part. He was always there to play a joke on us, but in a kind and teachable moment way. He was always the big kid of the family."
Other family and 49ers legends spoke at Clark's memorial service. Click here for a look.
STORIES & VIDEOS ABOUT CLARK
- 49ers great Dwight Clark dies at 61 after battle with ALS
- Funeral service for 49ers legend Dwight Clark held at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco
- 'One of the toughest things I've ever had to do': Joe Montana remembers Dwight Clark
- 'I know he loved me, and I sure loved him': Eddie DeBartolo gives eulogy at Dwight Clark memorial
- 49ers' Brent Jones remembers Dwight Clark at private memorial service in San Francisco
- 'He carried that passion': Brother, niece remember Dwight Clark at memorial
- South Bay sports community reflects on Dwight Clark's passing
- Friends, fans react to death of 49ers legend Dwight Clark
- San Francisco 49ers honor Dwight Clark at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara
- Mike Shumann honors teammate, friend, Dwight Clark after emotional reunion
- San Francisco 49er teammates react to Dwight Clark's ALS announcement
- Mike Shumann on former teammate Dwight Clark: 'There will never be another 87'
- VIDEO: Behind-the-scenes with 49ers 1981 championship team
- Lafayette man battling ALS offers support to 49ers legend Dwight Clark
- Former San Francisco 49ers WR Dwight Clark announced he has ALS