Recipe: Wolferman's Mini English Muffin Pizza
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place English muffin on a small baking sheet.
3. Spread pepper & onion relish over top of muffin.
4. Top with Brie.
5. Sprinkle fresh basil on top.
6. Broil until Brie is brown and relish is bubbly.
7. Serve immediately.
Recipe: Crabby Cheese Cakes
1. Mix the drained crab, mustard and cream cheese until well blended.
2. Fork split the English muffins and top each with a generous spread of crab mixture. 3. Place 6-8 inches under the broiler and broil for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
4. When begins to bubble and turn golden brown, remove them and top with cheddar cheese. Let sit a couple of minutes to allow cheddar to melt.
Tips: You can add the cheddar cheese before broiling if you wish. Also, you can pop them in the freezer before broiling for a great make-ahead appetizer.
Bill Ihle Bio:
is the Executive Vice President of Corporate Relations for Wolferman's and Harry & David. His background includes being an award-winning journalist, top-rated television news anchor and senior-level corporate communications executive -- not to mention quite a good chef! In his role, he regularly appears on television segments about Wolferman's and Harry & David, directs all of the external efforts for the companies, overseeing all public and governmental relations as well as community relations for the corporation.
2500 S. Pacific Hwy.
PO Box 9100
Medford, OR 97501-0700
To place an order by phone: 1-800-999-0169 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
General Customer Service: 1-800-999-1910 24 hours/day, 7 days/week