The Midday Live team held a Super Bowl pre-party spectacular featuring delicious snacks and a special guest, the master baker of San Francisco's Boudin Bakery.
For over 40 years, Fernando Padilla has been baking bread at the Fisherman's Wharf bakery and he shared that he was a "big, big 49ers fan."
RELATED: San Francisco's Boudin Bakery releases special 49ers sourdough loaf to celebrate NFL playoff game
In honor of the 49ers making it to the Super Bowl, Padilla wanted to do something special, so he started baking football-shaped sourdough!
The football-shaped bread can be bought at any of the Boudin Bakery locations across California, as long as supplies last, Padilla says.
"Boudin actually goes with the 49ers, we started in 1849," Padilla said.
RELATED: Boudin Bakery giving away 49er logoed sourdough to lucky Niners fans ahead of NFC Championship Game
In addition to football shaped sourdough loaves for your Super Bowl party, don't forget the dip!
ABC7 News' Meteorologist Mike Nicco shared his 'Super Tasty Chicken Bowl' recipe.
The rest of the Midday Live crew shared chips, 49ers cupcakes and a football-shaped cake. Share your Super Bowl party snacks using #49erson7!
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the San Francisco 49ers and Super Bowl 2020 here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Super Bowl 2020: What to know about San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Super Bowl 2020 predictions: Here's who will win 49ers vs. Chiefs andwhy
- Garoppolo vs. Mahomes analysis
- 7 things to know about 49ers, Chiefs match-up
- 49ers' George Kittle describes being 'chest to chest' with The Rock on Opening Night, grades his new tequila
- 49ers running back Raheem Mostert describes grandpa's reaction to getting Super Bowl invite
- Super Bowl 2020: Staying in Miami? Here's how to spot a rental scam
- Super Bowl 2020: Official fan gear is one of a kind, but also expensive
- Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
- Funniest moments from 49ers' George Kittle on Opening Night
- Strategies for scoring SuperBowl tickets on the secondary market
- #BayAreaUnite: Alook at Bay Area's stretch of sports dominance
- Lombardi Trophy Legacy: Timeline of San Francisco 49ers Super Bowls
- Who is Jimmy Garoppolo? Here's what we know about the face of the 49ers
- Who is Raheem Mostert? Here's what to know about 49ers running back who stunned America in NFC Championship
- 49ers' George Kittle awards Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen Army sergeant
- Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area