People will be demanding that the stay-at-home orders be lifted.
At least 11 rallies are set to start at noon here in California on Friday.
RELATED: San Francisco attorney files several lawsuits against Gov. Newsom's shelter-in-place order
"The rights of people are being suspended and the constitution trampled on and that's the biggest problem we have at this time," says Vivienne Reign who is a business owner helping to organize the Sacramento rally Friday.
Demonstrations are also set to happen in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Ray says that many businesses are being hurt with some being able to stay open but others forced to close.
Opposition to the rallies is very high. Especially online where Christopher Martin writes, "Too early, too soon. STAY HOME."
Others that we talked with in San Francisco agree. Eric Westcott says we have to listen to the doctors.
He is strongly opposed to Friday's rallies saying, "There's always going to be those that are a little selfish and think about themselves first."
Neeharika Vinod feels for the millions of people who have lost their job but believes everyone's health should come first.
RELATED: Humboldt sheriff says governor's beach closure would violate constitutional rights
"All of us at some point in the day end up going out a little bit selfish to overdo that because not only are you at risk you are putting others at risk."
Ray says they have sent thousands of emails to Governor Newsom on this matter, disagreeing with orders he has put into place.
Despite his daily press briefings, she says there is a lack of response to their demands.
"At this point he is acting like some tyrannical king out of control that won't speak to the people."
It is important to note that the governor speaks every day at noon. Those briefings are posted online and sometimes on TV. He has taken reporter questions and says the numbers aren't where they need to be and therefore the stay at home order is still in place.
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US,around the world
- Coronavirus data: See how the curve of COVID-19 cases is bending in each Bay Area county
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: ABC7's interactive town hall 'Race and Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation'
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- Coronavirus and the new normal of livingin the San Francisco-Bay Area -- COVID-19 Diaries
- Happy hour goes virtual as people try to be sociable while social distancing during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Here's why you should practice 'social distancing'
- DRONEVIEW7: What the Bay Area looks like during the coronavirus shelter-in-place
- ABC7's drive around San Francisco shows empty streets, businesses shuttered
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Asian community fighting racism, xenophobia, bigotry as world fights COVID-19