SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- As a heat wave moves through the Bay Area, you can track just how hot it gets in your neighborhood with ABC7's real-time map showing current conditions.
The stream will cycle through current temperatures and wind speeds as well as air quality and the 7-day forecast.
Should you find yourself in a heat wave, try to limit your time outside to the mornings and the evenings, when the air will be coolest. You'll also want to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
VIDEO: What is a heat wave? How heat waves form and temperatures climb
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live: Track Bay Area air quality levels
- Heat stroke vs heat exhaustion: What's the difference and what are the symptoms?
- What everybody should know to help prevent hot car deaths
- Dry and secondary drowning: Hidden threats for swimmers
- Can you start a fire if you leave bottled water in your car?
- Can you bake cookies in a hot car?
- Facts and myths about sunscreen
- ABC7 Meteorologist Drew Tuma shares scary heat exhaustion experience
- Lotion in the refrigerator and more hacks to keep cool without AC
- How hot summer weather affects your car
- Natural remedies for sunburn
- Heat hypothesis: The link between summer weather and aggressive behavior
- Tips to stay safe during the hot summer months
- Why it's harder to cool off in humidity
- What's a Flex Alert?