SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The final shows for "Hamilton" have been canceled at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco. We wanted to give some actors, including "Hamilton" himself, a chance to formally say goodbye.
ABC7 News anchor Reggie Aqui caught up with Julius Thomas III (Hamilton) and Andrew Wojtal (Samuel Seabury) who each give an exclusive "final" performance.
Wojtal said this is not a permanent goodbye because he plans on coming back to the Bay Area.
Thomas also broke some news to Aqui, saying he'll be back to San Francisco and when it's safe to do so, he will do a concert in the city. We'll keep an eye out for you and let you know as soon as we hear more details.
In the meantime, enjoy the performance and final words in the video above.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Actor from 'Hamilton' shares what it's like to portray George Washington ahead of the founding father's birthday
- Trivia with 'Hamilton' stars Simon Longnight, Ruben J. Carbajal and Brandon Louis Armstrong
- 'Hamilton' music director Lily Ling teaches you how to beatbox
- Interview with 'Hamilton' stars Julius Thomas and Julia Harriman
- Get a peek at the costumes that bring 'Hamilton' to life
- 'Hamilton' San Francisco: Behind-the-scenes with the stars
- 'Hamilton' actress Sabrina Sloan works it on stage and at home
- What is 'Hamilton?' Here's what to know about the groundbreaking musical
- 'Hamilton' star Miguel Cervantes' daughter, 3, has died after struggle with severe epilepsy