More than 50,000 customers are without power in the East Bay Saturday evening due to a electrical outage, PG&E reported.
According to the PG&E electrical outage map, the power was lost at around 6:45 p.m. in parts of Fremont and Union City.
RELATED PG&E OUTAGE STORIES AND VIDEOS:
- PG&E Power Outages: How to prepare for shut off
- What to do right now to prep for a planned power outage
- Tracker shows how close we are to overloading the power grid
- Here's how to store electricity before a power outage
- How to make your phone's battery last longer
- How to sign up for emergency alerts where you live
- Surviving a long-term power outage
- Consumers can file a claim with PG&E, but will they get paid?
- PG&E Outage: A look back at utility company's history of blackouts