Here's a look at Melanie Woodrow's reports:
- Thursday, April 4, 2019: Oakmont Senior Living caregiver speaks out about Tubbs Fire evacuation
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017: Seniors may have been left at burning Oakmont living center
- Friday, Oct. 13, 2017: Varenna Oakmont Senior Living resident describes harrowing facility evacuation
- Monday, Oct. 16, 2017: Family, employee who helped evacuate assisted living facility question if fire evacuation plan existed
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017: Attorney says understaffing at Oakmont Senior Living may have played a role in evacuation
- Monday, Oct. 23, 2017: Family questions Oakmont Senior Living's statement that all 430 residents are 'settling into new living arrangements'
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017: Dept. of Social Services opens 3rd investigation into evacuation from Oakmont Senior Living
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017: Officials: Senior living center removed fire debris without permit
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017: Trucks used to haul fire debris may not have been permitted
- Monday, Nov. 20, 2017: SF attorney files lawsuit accusing Oakmont Senior Living of elder abuse, negligence
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018: Lawsuit against Oakmont Management Group amended to include 'wrongful death'
- Friday, March 2, 2018: Oakmont Senior Living responds to wrongful death lawsuit
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Family of loved one who passed after Oakmont Senior Living fire speaks out
- Thursday, Sept. 6, 2018: 2 Santa Rosa assisted living facilities could lose licenses after DSS North Bay Fires investigation
- Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2018: Varenna Oakmont Senior Living reaches settlement after deadly North Bay Fires
Click here for full coverage of the North Bay fires.