SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- As California's newest Governor Gavin Newsom delivered his inaugural address, all eyes were on his adorable son, Dutch.
The 2-year-old walked over to the podium during his dad's speech and was lifted into the air to face the crowd.
After staring intently with a pacifier in his mouth, he then demanded to be let down with a series of wiggles.
But that wasn't the end.
He peeked out behind the podium once again, walking to the edge of the stage and standing there adorably as the crowd clapped. His older brother tried his hand at wrangling the toddler, to no avail.
Finally, mom Jen Siebler Newsom grabbed him from the stage, with the crowd cheering and laughing. And Dad was able to finish his speech.
Watch the adorable moment in the video above.
Take a look at more stories and videos about Gavin Newsom.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Gavin Newsom to be sworn in as governor of California, will propose paid parental leave
- VIDEO: Looking back at Gavin Newsom's rise from renegade San Francisco mayor to governor of California
- Governor-elect Gavin Newsom reacts to Thousand Oaks shooting
- Democrat Gavin Newsom wins CA governor's race over Republican John Cox
- 2018 VOTER GUIDE: A look at California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom
- 'Trump's declared war on California': Gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom speaks after voting in Larkspur
- Gubernatorial candidates Gavin Newsom and John Cox make final efforts to reach voters
- Newsom makes stop in SF on eve of midterm elections
- Gavin Newsom greets supporters in San Francisco day after primary win
- VIDEO: Gavin Newsom walks out to Tupac after California Primary win