ABC7 ORIGINAL SERIES: 'The Earthquake Effect' provides in-depth coverage on Bay Area's readiness for the next major earthquake
The morning's 3.4 quake struck at 6:09 a.m. The 2.6 aftershock struck at 6:32 a.m.
There are no reports of any injuries or major damage.
VIDEO: What it was like to drive on the Bay Bridge as Loma Prieta hit
On Monday a magnitude-4.5 quake rattled the Bay Area.
Many residents were giving the quake a little more thought than usual, especially as the region gets closer to the 30th anniversary of Loma Prieta.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- ABC7 Original Series: 'The Earthquake Effect' provides in-depth coverage on Bay Area's readiness for the next major earthquake
- What it was like to drive on the Bay Bridge as Loma Prieta hit
- From the Archives: ABC7's Peabody Award winning coverage of 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake
- PHOTOS: The Loma Prieta Earthquake
- What to pack in your earthquake emergency kit
- Prepare NorCal: Disaster Preparedness Resources
- Pet preparedness: How to keep your furry babies safe during a disaster or emergency
- Most powerful earthquakes in California history above 7.0 magnitude
- Earthquake scale: How they are measured and what the magnitude and intensity scales mean
- What is an earthquake? This is what happens when the ground starts to shake