The hit show is one of the first productions to resume since the pandemic shut down theaters. This is the first "Hamilton" production to reopen in North America.
Guests will need proof that they are fully vaccinated or a negative COVID test to get in. Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
Sunday night they welcomed their first audience back for dress rehearsal. There were 800 first responders and essential workers that attended.
Tickets are still available for tonight's show.
"Hamilton" will end its San Francisco run on September 5 and will move onto San Jose after that.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Hamilton' returning to Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco in August
- Actor from 'Hamilton' shares what it's like to portray George Washington ahead of the founding father's birthday
- Trivia with 'Hamilton' stars Simon Longnight, Ruben J. Carbajal and Brandon Louis Armstrong
- 'Hamilton' music director Lily Ling teaches you how to beatbox
- Interview with 'Hamilton' stars Julius Thomas and Julia Harriman
- Get a peek at the costumes that bring 'Hamilton' to life
- 'Hamilton' San Francisco: Behind-the-scenes with the stars
- 'Hamilton' actress Sabrina Sloan works it on stage and at home
- What is 'Hamilton?' Here's what to know about the groundbreaking musical
- 'Hamilton' star Miguel Cervantes' daughter, 3, has died after struggle with severe epilepsy