LIFE AFTER COVID-19: What will restaurants, gyms, flights, stores will look like after COVID-19?
Many Bay Area residents aren't sure if curbside retail pickup is allowed in their county, or when it will be allowed again. The same goes for manufacturing and certain office buildings.
Here's where each county stands when it comes to further reopening:
Alameda County: Entering Phase 2 starting Monday, May 18.
Contra Costa County: Entering Phase 2 starting Tuesday, May 19.
Marin County: Phase 2 starting Monday, May 18.
Napa County: In Phase 2 and seeking state permission to open even further.
San Francisco County: Phase 2 starting Monday, May 18.
San Mateo County: Phase 2 starting Monday, May 18.
Santa Clara County: Entering Phase 2 starting Friday, May 22.
RELATED: Santa Clara County the only Bay Area county not entering Phase 2 by next week
Solano County: In Phase 2.
Sonoma County: In Phase 2 and seeking state permission to open even further.
We'll update the above information as we learn more.
The Bay Area counties that are in Phase 2 are allowing for curbside retail pickup, manufacturing and logistics work, outdoor museums, limited services (dog washing, car washes, etc.) plus some offices (where telework isn't possible) to reopen.
RELATED: Coronavirus: What to know about California stay at home order
In order to reopen dine-in restaurants, shopping malls or schools, counties have to go through an attestation process, in which they certify the spread of COVID-19 is under control locally.
See which counties have gotten approval here. None so far are in the Bay Area, but Napa and Sonoma counties are trying to get the state's permission to move into further reopening.
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Gov. Newsom cancels daily press update: Here's what we'll be missing
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: How close was CA to becoming a NY-level crisis?
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- How California's COVID-19 cases stack up against other hot spot states
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- List: Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Bay Area?
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during novel coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Asian American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on African American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Latino community
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions