SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC News can characterize Joe Biden as the apparent winner in Pennsylvania -- a win that makes him president-elect. But what comes next and how long will it take to unite the country after a divisive and contentious election between Biden and Donald Trump?
Let us know how you feel in our poll questions below.
* Please note the polls may take some time to load.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LIVE ELECTION RESULTS: A look at presidential race, CA, Bay Area
- Live updates as Trump, Biden race to 270 electoral votes
- Here's how recounts happen in battleground states
- Watch Kamala Harris' journey to become 1st Black, Asian woman elected to vice presidency
- Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff set to become 1st second gentleman
- What's next for President Donald Trump after 2020 presidential election?
- Who would replace Sen. Kamala Harris if she becomes vice president?
- Why is it taking so long to count votes? The answer is simple
- Trump sues states laying ground for contesting election outcome
Here are the latest Election 2020 results:
(Bookmark this page to check back and get a live look as races are called)
LIVE: Florida election results
LIVE: Georgia election results
LIVE: Indiana election results
LIVE: Ohio election results
LIVE: Texas election results
LIVE: California Propositions
LIVE: California State Offices
BAY AREA RESULTS:
LIVE: Alameda County
LIVE: Alameda County Measures
LIVE: Contra Costa County
LIVE: Marin County
LIVE: Napa County
LIVE: San Francisco County
LIVE: San Mateo County
LIVE: Santa Clara County
LIVE: Solano County
LIVE: Solano County Measures
LIVE: Sonoma County
LIVE: Sonoma County Measures