SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Thursday's storm is ranking a strong Level 3 on the exclusive ABC7 Storm Impact Scale. This is compared to the Level 5 storm on Wednesday, the first Level 5 in the history of the scale.
The entire region remains under a Flood Advisory, and winds will continue to be an issue until 10 a.m. Thursday.
Rainfall will be .50" to 1" between 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. which will create new areas of flooding.
Winds will remain gusty until at least 10 a.m. and then will calm down.
Then we will see the rain, showers leave the region between noon to 2 p.m.
Areas we are watching for flooding:
- Russian River at Guerneville & Geyserville
- Mark West Creek at Mirabel Heights
- Maacama Creek near Kellogg
- Laguna de Santa Rosa at Stony Point Rd near Cotati
- Alameda Creek near Niles
- Alameda Creek above Div Dam near Sunol
- Arroyo de La Laguna at Verona
- Potentially portions of San Francisquito Creek
- Coyote Creek above Hwy 237 at Milpitas
- Pacheco Creek near Dunneville
If you're on the ABC7 News app, click here to watch live