PG&E's unprecedented power outage event left nearly a million customers without power. The utility says power restoration will begin this afternoon.
Help your neighbors out by letting them know when your lights go back on.
To do so, you need to access our exclusive Power Restoration Map. Click here if your lights are on and type your address in the search box. When you hit enter, it will drop a pin on the map. Click the plus sign to add it to the map.
You can add your location from your desktop or Android device. If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you can view the maps but not add your location.
The more people who add information to this map, the better we can help you know when and where power is on.
Scroll below to see if things are getting back to normal where you live.
For the latest stories about PG&E's Public Safety Power Shutoff go here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Consumers can file a claim with PG&E, but will they get paid?
- FAQ: How long will this last, what's happening with PG&E, where can you get help?
- A look back at PG&E's history of blackouts
- Are you ready for a blackout? Here's how to prepare
- LIST: Counties, cities affected by PG&E power outage in Bay Area, rest of California
- MAPS: PG&E power outage is affecting these Bay Area cities
- LIST: Places to go during potential PG&E power shutoff
- How to find out if PG&E power outages are coming, how to deal when they do
- LIST: Schools impacted by PG&E power shutoff