Below you will find stories about people standing up in our communities and being an ally. Also, you will find a list of resource pages to help you find your ally. We don't have all the answers, but we do have a lot of local resources to help you navigate some of the biggest challenges in our communities.
STORIES OF ALLIES IN ACTION
- Woman on horseback in Oakland protest talks about movement
How one woman didn't just stand up for racial justice she literally rode in on her horse-- and became a symbol for change around the world.
These lists will keep growing, so if you know of a resource we've missed, scroll to to the bottom of this page to make a suggestion.
- Get help with your rights to justice, equality and civil liberties
- Get and give help to federal workers affected by the government shutdown
- Get help with sexual assault, rape, and abuse
- Get help with harassment, abuse and inequality
- Get help with gambling addiction
- Help for veterans of all eras, and their families
- Get help with mental health issues
- What to do if you suspect someone is suicidal
- Get help with bullying and teen mental health
- Get help with violence, assault and abuse at home
- Get help contacting your government representatives