ABC7 News Reporter Leslie Brinkley has the story in the video above.
For the latest stories about PG&E's Public Safety Power Shutoff go here.
RELATED POWER OUTAGE STORIES & VIDEOS:
- PG&E Power Outage: How long will this last, what's happening with PG&E, where can you get help?
- Should you file a claim with PG&E?
- PG&E tower near ignition point of Sonoma County wildfire was not shut off, had broken equipment
- How to prepare for PG&E power shutdowns
- Tips for getting through a long-term power outage
- A look back at PG&E's history of blackouts
- How to store electricity before a power outage
PG&E confirmed at 10 p.m. Wednesday that it had restored power to approximately 312,000 customers, or 95 percent, since the Oct. 29 Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS).