The brand new, $2 billion transit center cracked in a couple places.
RELATED: San Francisco's Salesforce Transit Center shoring system could be installed this weekend
"I just wanted to reassure people that we're right behind them on this. We want them to hopefully fix this soon so we can get back up there and enjoy the park and enjoy the whole thing," said Fremont Street resident Adrian Caratowsa.
Authorities released a picture of the crack in the second beam. They say they have not found any other cracks.
RELATED: How to get around during Salesforce Transit Center's temporary closure in San Francisco
Hopefully, the typical Friday light traffic will help the situation on city streets Friday, but again, the warning is still out there. Fremont Street is closed -- avoid the area.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- How to get around during Salesforce Transit Center's temporary closure in SF
- Transit Center mystery: Is it the steel, welds or design? UC professor weighs in
- VIDEO: SKY7 above long lines of buses at closed Salesforce Transit Center in San Francisco
- Exclusive peek inside San Francisco's 'Grand Central Station of the West'
- San Francisco's Salesforce Transit Center: By the numbers
- Tour the brand new Salesforce Transit Center in San Francisco
- Salesforce Transit Center celebrates first weekday commute
- $2.26 billion Salesforce Transit Center opens to huge crowds, great expectations
- Salesforce Transit Center ribbon-cutting ceremony held in San Francisco