Retired commercial real estate agent Marc Paskinis offering his two-bedroom condo in Highland Beach to 49ers fans.
"For $100,000, for three nights and three days in this beautiful townhouse right on the water in the Intercoastal Waterway in Florida," he said.
A three-night stay, and four tickets on the 40-yard line.
RELATED: Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
There are 40-miles between here and the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. Fortunately, guests can forget the freeway traffic since they'll be traveling in style.
"Come the day of the Super Bowl Sunday, a 47-foot yacht is going to pull up to my dock here," Paskin said. "And take you all the way to a mile-and-a-half from the stadium."
When the boat docks, a limousine will take guests from the dock to the stadium.
This exclusive offer is only available to San Francisco 49ers fans.
"I don't want to rent this house to a Kansas City fan, okay," Paskin told ABC7 News. "I hate to discriminate, but this is for the... I mean, look at me, San Francisco 49ers is what it's gotta be."
RELATED: Strategies for scoring Super Bowl tickets on the secondary market
Paskin has the Faithful covered from decorations to Bay Area delicacies. He's thought of every detail.
"We've stocked the fridge so every San Francisco fan is going to be in heaven for the weekend," he said. "Let me show you."
Paskin pulled out Boudin bread, Ghirardelli chocolate and more.
Additionally, when the South Florida sun becomes too much to bear, Paskin has our good friend "Karl" in a can.
"This is fog in a can here," he demonstrated. "Takes a second to get the effect, but I've got ten cans."
As of Tuesday, Paskin said the rental was still available.
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the San Francisco 49ers andSuper Bowl 2020 here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Super Bowl 2020: What to know about San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Garoppolo vs. Mahomes analysis
- 7 things to know about 49ers, Chiefs match-up
- Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
- Funniest moments from 49ers' George Kittle on Opening Night
- Strategies for scoring Super Bowl tickets on the secondary market
- #BayAreaUnite: A look at Bay Area's stretch of sports dominance
- Super Bowl 2020 predictions: Here's who will win 49ers vs. Chiefs and why
- Lombardi Trophy Legacy: Timeline of San Francisco 49ers Super Bowls
- Who is Jimmy Garoppolo? Here's what we know about the face of the 49ers
- Who is Raheem Mostert? Here's what to know about 49ers running back who stunned America in NFC Championship
- 49ers Gold Rush dancers teach Larry Beil how to cheer 'Super Bowl style'
- 49ers' George Kittle awards Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen Army sergeant
- Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area
- Everything you need to know about buying Super Bowl 54 tickets