San Bruno alleges misconduct, seeks removal of CPUC President
Newly released emails show top California regulators communicated often and enthusiastically with executives at PG&E, as they simultaneously presided over a case to decide how much the utility should pay for the deadly 2010 San Bruno pipeline explosion.
Map My News
- PHOTOS: 2 U.S Marshals and NYPD Detective shot in West Village
- 3-alarm fire destroys Lafayette family home
- PHOTOS: Top 10 ice cream shops in the United States
- PHOTOS: What it takes to get a shot of POTUS
- PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton visits Bay Area
- PHOTOS: AIDS Walk in San Francisco!
- PHOTOS: The new 49ers stadium officially open
- PHOTOS: Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in Ukraine near Russia border
- Man poses as TSA screener at SFO, may have groped women