President Obama: U.S. won't stop confronting Islamic State
President Obama pledged to continue to confront Islamic State militants despite the beheading of an American journalist in Iraq, standing firm in the face of the militants' threats to kill another hostage unless the U.S. military changes course.
Map My News
- PHOTOS: 49ers fans enjoy first game at Levi's Stadium!
- PHOTOS: 49ers fans cheer on the team!
- San Rafael residents called disrespectful for flying American flags
- PHOTOS: The Beatles rock Candlestick Park for their last concert
- Robin Williams' tragedy sheds light on Parkinson's disease
- Powerful photographs from Ferguson, Mo. protests
- PHOTOS: Robin Williams through the years
- Actress Lauren Bacall dies at age of 89
- PHOTOS: World's largest backyard pool