Julius Thomas III was San Francisco's Hamilton in the BroadwaySF production at the Orpheum. Since the production closed down due to the pandemic in the Spring, Thomas has been cooking up a way to bring his voice back to the Bay Area. Now, he's preparing a Christmas concert you can watch from home.
"I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite holiday stories and holiday songs for the whole family," Thomas told ABC7 News anchor Reggie Aqui.
Thomas gave ABC7 News a sneak peek of what to expect at his concert. To hear his take on "I'll be Home for Christmas" and why he'll be including The Jackson 5 but not Destiny's Child (shade alert!) click on the clip above.
And to get tickets to see the concert on Saturday, December 19th at 3 p.m.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Actor from 'Hamilton' shares what it's like to portray George Washington ahead of the founding father's birthday
- Trivia with 'Hamilton' stars Simon Longnight, Ruben J. Carbajal and Brandon Louis Armstrong
- 'Hamilton' music director Lily Ling teaches you how to beatbox
- Interview with 'Hamilton' stars Julius Thomas and Julia Harriman
- Get a peek at the costumes that bring 'Hamilton' to life
- 'Hamilton' San Francisco: Behind-the-scenes with the stars
- 'Hamilton' actress Sabrina Sloan works it on stage and at home
- What is 'Hamilton?' Here's what to know about the groundbreaking musical
- 'Hamilton' star Miguel Cervantes' daughter, 3, has died after struggle with severe epilepsy