These maps put the wildfire's size into perspective by showing how much ground it would cover in other parts of the Bay Area.
Hypothetically, in the East Bay, the Kincade Fire would cover Oakland, through Orinda and Berkeley, and out to Richmond.
RELATED: Kincade Fire Map shows evacuation, burn zones in Sonoma County
In the South Bay it would extend from Los Gatos, through San Jose, and up to Milpitas.
If it started in San Francisco, the wildfire would span all the way down to Burlingame.
Get the latest developments on the Kincade Fire here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Incredible video show battle to save Windsor from Kincade Fire in Sonoma County
- Does wearing a mask when it's smoky outside work?
- PHOTOS: Kincade Fire burns in Sonoma County
- Harrowing dashcam video shows SF firefighters driving into Kincade Fire flames, embers hitting windshield
- SKY7 shows smoke sitting heavily over Sonoma County
- Kincade Fire Smoke Tracker: Check current Bay Area air quality levels
- Sonoma County woman caught on camera trying to save home from fast-moving wildfire
- Video shows man driving through wildfire raging out of control in Sonoma County
- Enormous smoke plumes, out-of-control flames from Kincade Fire caught on camera