Dub Nation was dealt a blow after Klay Thompson tore his ACL during the game after the team was already reeling from the loss of Kevin Durant.
GOLDEN GOODBYE: Warrior faithful remember Oakland (Oracle) Arena
"Some of what I'm feeling is a sense of pride in our group. I can't tell you how many texts I've had over the last 24 hours from coaches and colleagues around the league saying this was more impressive than your championship years. What these guys have accomplished in this playoff with all of these injuries, through all of this adversity, is even more impressive than their winning titles over the last four years. So, that's how I feel. Just an incredible accomplishment. Came up just short of being able to force a Game 7, but what hangs over everything is injuries to Kevin and Klay, and what that means for them individually in their careers. So, it's a strange day."
Get the latest stories, photos and videos on the Golden State Warriors.
Get hyped about the Golden State Warriors here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Warriors Coach Steve Kerr, GM Bob Myers speak after NBA Finals loss
- VIDEO: 7-year-old Warriors fan is devastated by NBA Finals loss
- Fans say a bittersweet goodbye to Oracle Arena after Warriors loss
- Kevin Durant injury: A look at NBA stars who have recovered from a torn Achilles
- ABC NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Wanda Durant opens up about KD's injury
- Can a calf injury make you susceptible to an Achilles injury? Former Warriors physician says no
- LIST: Why the rest of the country hates the Golden State Warriors
- How rude! Raptors dunk on Warriors with Full House-inspired tweet
- When the lights go down in the town: Warriors might have seen Oracle for last time
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors confirm co-owner shoved Raptors' Kyle Lowry
- VIDEO: Kevin Durant talks smack to Drake after Game 2 win
- GMA's Robin Roberts sends love to Dub Nation and Oakland
- We The Lost? Toronto Raptors post pregame photo on wrong bridge
- Bay Area beats, dance troops and sequins: How Oracle becomes 'Roaracle'
- What did Drake say to Draymond Green? Warriors' star says the two 'barked' but no scuffle
- Toronto air traffic controller has fun with Warriors jet pilot
- Green: My role 'completely changes' without KD
- Warriors vs. Raptors: What you need to know about Toronto and its fans
- NBA Finals: Trash talking a Torontonian
- Warriors to face former players Patrick McCaw and Jeremy Lin in the NBA Finals
- Warriors' Stephen Curry celebrates with his son after sweeping the Trail Blazers
- Warriors senior dance team says time bittersweet as end nears for basketball at Oracle
- Inside the relationship that unleashed Steph Curry's greatness
- Peak Stephen Curry was unleashed in the Western Conference finals
- Kerr: Green 'a wrecking ball' in comeback win
- 'I was trying to get in his head': The Curry sibling rivalry briefly took over Game 2