SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Several companies are making it easy for you to get to the polls for the 2018 November elections with free or discounted rides.
Ford GoBike will let you check out a bike for free. The company has 7,000 bikes docked at 540 stations in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Berkeley, and Emeryville.
Lyft is giving 50 percent off all rides to the polls, good for up to $5.
Uber is giving a $10 discount on a single ride to your polling place. It's only available on the lowest priced Uber option, like Uber POOL.
In San Francisco, scooter riders on Skip get a $5 credit for showing that they used a Skip scooter to reach the polls.
Scoot riders can earn a free ride.
Lime scooters and bikes can be ridden for free. Users will receive a code for a free ride.
Bird, which has scooters available in Oakland San Jose, has not announced a discount for voters.
Take a look at the stories below to help inform your decision when it comes to candidates and measures. And after the polls close, we'll have a real-time look at the results.
Full coverage on the 2018 election at abc7news.com/election.
MIDTERM ELECTION STORIES & VIDEOS:
- ABC7 has you covered - here's how to watch midterm results on Election Day
- Competitive Races & Controversial Issues: What to watch out for in Bay Area's November midterm elections
- A look at all the California propositions
- A look at California gubernatorial candidate John Cox
- A look at California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Oakland mayoral race
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Oakland City Council race
- Midterm Senate, governor races to keep an eye on
- Record number of Californians registered to vote in 2018 midterms
- Santa Clara County Sheriff: Political favors for support?
- Rent control battle in Santa Cruz heats up as "racially charged" fliers are circulated
- Gas tax proposition puts $52 billion in road and bridge work at risk
- Dianne Feinstein, Kevin de Leon have 1st and only debate ahead of midterm election
- Are you registered to vote? Check here
- Saleforce's Marc Benioff pushes for Proposition C in San Francisco
- 'No on Prop C' spokesperson explains why it isn't answer to homelessness in San Francisco
- Latest poll shows how the race for California governor and senator is shaping up
- What is a blue wave? Will there be a blue wave in the midterms?
- How to watch midterm election results, ABC News live coverage on Election Day
- Faith and civil rights leaders held rally in Oakland in favor of Prop 10
- California Republican Gubernatorial Candidate John Cox sits down for ABC7 News interview
- Central Valley political ads attack candidates and Bay Area
- Prop 6 campaigning heats up 15 days before election
- What do you do with political mail? As midterms near, mailers are on overdrive