RELATED: Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area
Spin SF in San Francisco and SP2 Communal Bar and Restaurant near San Pedro Square have been the spot to get the most game-like experience, even if you're not at the game.
The 49ers team has hosted official watch parties at the same two locations all season long and that is true for the Faithful, who want to cheer on the 49ers in Super Bowl 54.
Before heading out to the parties, ABC7 News' Cornell Barnard stopped by a grocery store in San Francisco's Marina District to see how people were preparing.
"Marina Supermarket, jammed with #NinerGang buying provisions for #SuperBowl parties. GO NINERS!" Barnard tweeted.
RELATED: Super Bowl 2020: Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area
Next, on the Super Bowl party prep -- red and gold balloons!
Afterward, ABC7 stopped by Kezar pub, in San Francisco. Watch the video in the player above to see the Niners Faithful out in full force.
Instead of attending the Super Bowl in Florida, one man came to San Francisco from Miami, just to be able to cheer on the 49ers!
"I came from Miami to be in San Francisco for the 49ers game, that's why I came here, " Max said. " To be in Kezar Stadium where the 49ers were born!"
Follow Cornell on Twitter @CornellBarnard to get the latest about Super Bowl parties in the Bay Area!
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl 2020 here.
SUPER BOWL STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Super Bowl 2020: Faithful count down to 49ers vs. Chiefs
- Super Bowl 2020: Fans buy last-minute gear for 49ers vs. Chiefs
- Super Bowl 2020: 49ers great Steve Young forsees 6 touchdowns for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Super Bowl 2020: 49ers fans pack team's official pep rally in Miami
- Super Bowl 2020: 49ers legends Jerry Rice, Steve Young talk Super Bowl excitement in Miami
- Super Bowl: Sneak peek at 2020 ads
- Super Bowl 2020 halftime show: Jennifer Lopez, Shakira are ready to bring heat for Miami performance
- Super Bowl 2020: Walnut Creek woman gets to wake up at Super Bowl stadium on game day
- Super Bowl 2020: Niners Faithful looking to score last-minute tickets to 49ers vs. Chiefs game in Miami
- Super Bowl 2020: Staple San Francisco street performer hits the streets of South Florida
- Super Bowl 2020: '49ers Mom' has strategy for winning in Miami
- Super Bowl 2020: South Bay restaurants offering deals, special menus for Sunday's big game
- Super Bowl 2020: 49ers fan who helped build Levi's Stadium celebrates in Miami after surviving brain aneurysm
- 'She's a superstar': 49ers players congratulate Katie Sowers on being first female to coach in a Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 2020: South Bay native Rob Mendez enjoying 'amazing' experience in Miami
- The Rock wishes super fan George Kittle luck ahead of Super Bowl
- 49ers running back Raheem Mostert describes grandpa's reaction to getting Super Bowl invite
- Faithful take over official 49ers Team House in Miami ahead of Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl 2020: Stepped-up security at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami ahead of 49ers vs. Chiefs game
- Super Bowl 2020: San Francisco preparing for street closures in the Mission on Sunday
- Super Bowl 2020: How to host a Super Bowl party without creating a mountain of trash
- Official Super Bowl fan gear is one of a kind, but also expensive
- Amazing sights can be seen on the water when visiting Miami for the Super Bowl
- Tips for taking the most Insta-worthy photos in Miami
- Football superfan shares how to enjoy Super Bowl on a budget
- 49ers Faithful out in force at Super Bowl Experience in Miami
- Super Bowl 2020: Fiona the hippo already regretting her Super Bowl pick?
- Super Bowl 2020: Is it possible to fly to Miami for cheap?
- Super Bowl 2020: San Jose's Los Tigres del Norte to kick off Spanish language broadcast
- Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
- Sights and sounds from Super Bowl Opening Night in Miami
- Super Bowl 2020 video montage: Best of 49ers' George Kittle on Opening Night
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes or 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo - how well do you know the quarterbacks?
- Super Bowl 54 gear represents culture, traditions of Miami
- Staying in Miami? Here's how to spot a rental scam
- Know your 49ers, who are the 'Hot Boyzz' and why there is a dispute with Dallas Cowboys
- San Francisco 49ers fans want Kyle Shanahan's red trucker hat discontinued by New Era
- 7 things to know about 49ers, Chiefs match-up
- #BayAreaUnite: A look at Bay Area's stretch of sports dominance
- ABC7 staff makes 49ers-Chiefs predictions
- Lombardi Trophy Legacy: Timeline of San Francisco 49ers Super Bowls
- Who is Jimmy Garoppolo? Here's what we know about the face of the 49ers
- Who is Raheem Mostert? Here's what to know about 49ers running back who stunned America in NFC Championship
- 49ers Gold Rush dancers teach Larry Beil how to cheer 'Super Bowl style'
- Garoppolo vs. Mahomes analysis
- 49ers' George Kittle awards Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen Army sergeant
- Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area
- Everything you need to know about buying Super Bowl 54 tickets
- ABC7 heading to Miami to cover 49ers vs. Chiefs