RELATED: East Bay bathed in smoke-driven smog
Forward progress of the fire has been halted, according to firefighters.
The fire started around 2 p.m. Monday.
Firefighters are battling a 20 acre fire off Kelsey Creek Rd & Conklin Ln, Kelseyville (Lake County) Evacuations in progress for Kelsey Creek Dr and Carder Rd. #KelseyFire https://t.co/HED3xU1gLI pic.twitter.com/nWyraBkxaF— CAL FIRE (@CAL_FIRE) September 3, 2018
Get the latest weather updates here and recent stories and videos about the California wildfires here.
RELATED WILDFIRE STORIES & VIDEOS:
- MAPS: Wildfires burning across California
- Photos from the wildfires across California
- The latest evacuation orders for Shasta County's Carr Fire, Mendocino County's Complex Fire
- What's in wildfire smoke? Here's how it can impact your health
- VIDEO: Cal Fire says massive fire tornado killed fire inspector in Redding
- Procession held for Utah firefighter killed battling Mendocino Complex Fires
- VIDEO: Vacaville police race to evacuate animals from SPCA as Nelson Fire rages nearbys
- VIDEO: Simulation shows how quickly Carr Fire spread in Shasta County
- San Jose State climate scientists gathering data to forecast wildland fire behavior
- PHOTOS: Massive Carr Fire tears through Shasta County
- How to help Carr Fire victims in Redding and Shasta County, California
- VIDEO: What it's like to fly over the Carr Fire in a Calif. National Guard plane
- VIDEO: Drive through Carr Fire near Redding reveals apocalyptic scenes
- VIDEO: Firefighters get brief rest in neighbor's yard during 'apocalyptic' Carr Fire in Shasta County
- VIDEO: New look at destruction from Carr Fire in Redding
- Most destructive California wildfires in history
- How to prepare for a wildfire evacuation
- PG&E may cut electricity during high fire danger, are you prepared?
- The difference between containing and controlling a wildfire
- These aircraft are on the front lines of the fight against California wildfires
- Wildfire masks: How to best protect yourself from smoke during a fire
- How wildfire smoke can impact your health
- How to sign up for emergency alerts where you live
- Surviving a long-term power outage
- Safety tips to remember when returning home after wildfire
- DIY: How to make a pet carrier in case of emergency
- How to prepare your pets in case of disaster