SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- While the Bay Area is confronting extreme challenges right now during the novel coronavirus pandemic, it's also overflowing with gratitude.
RELATED: Coronavirus Crisis: How you can help amid COVID-19 pandemic
So many of you are finding special ways to say thank you; to our front line medical workers, our store clerks, the truckers logging mile after mile-- and to our neighbors who sometimes help, just by being next door.
ABC7 Better Bay Area: Project Thanks is a way to share some of your thanks-and to help uplift the thousands of people working to keep our communities safe and cared for.
Take a look at how some people are saying thanks:
- 'You can't thank them enough': New mural in SJ shares support for healthcare workers battling COVID-19
- Coronavirus Kindness: Kid entrepreneurs make leather goods to support other students amid COVID-19 school closures
- Coronavirus: 'RV's 4 MD's' keeps front line heroes from endangering their families, offers safe place to quarantine
- Coronavirus kindness: Livermore restaurant serving up free meals to first responders, front-line workers
- Walnut Creek dry cleaners helps first responders 'quarantine' their uniforms amid coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus kindness: Bay Area artists create murals on boarded storefronts to uplift local communities
- Coronavirus Kindness: Bay Area restaurants give back to community one pizza at a time
- Coronavirus kindness: 9-year-old East Bay boy uses 3D printer to make face shields for medical front line workers
- Coronavirus kindness: South San Jose neighborhood thanks front-line workers with street parade
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- Coronavirus data: See how the curve of COVID-19 cases is bending in each Bay Area county
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: ABC7's interactive town hall 'Race and Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation'
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- Coronavirus and the new normal of living in the San Francisco-Bay Area -- COVID-19 Diaries
- Happy hour goes virtual as people try to be sociable while social distancing during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Here's why you should practice 'social distancing'
- DRONEVIEW7: What the Bay Area looks like during the coronavirus shelter-in-place
- ABC7's drive around San Francisco shows empty streets, businesses shuttered
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Asian community fighting racism, xenophobia, bigotry as world fights COVID-19